Friday, May 6, 2011

The Wednesday Sisters

HI ladies, I'm not a blogger (I'm old fashioned and still write in a journal) so I don't know how to make this look pretty but I did just finish a good book called the Wednesday Sisters. It was about a group of ladies in the late 60s who meet at the park and become friends. They help each other overcome challenges that are common to all of us and they do it by forming a writing society where they all write and then critique each other's writing. It was a good story that I enjoyed and it was a nice break after some serious WWII books I've been reading. Anyway, check it out if you just want a nice read.

Secondly, the library doesn't have any available copies of our new book so if someone is done or has one, would you please let me know and pass it on? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment